Pages

Labels

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Songs about Places

Making a music playlist is a tedious affair, especially if you'd rather spend your time on Cricinfo, but once you've made it, you've saved your ears a lot of nonsensical music that you've collected over time. I was scrolling through the media player library and I came across Lynyrd Skynyrd's Sweet Home Alabama and Eagles' Hotel California, which reminded me of California Dreamin'. So I decided why not make a playlist of songs about cities, towns and states. Here's what I collected:
PS: The playlist contains 12 songs I like, you can always google the full list!

  1. Amsterdam | Coldplay
  2. Angel of Harlem | U2
  3. California Dreamin ‘ | Mamas & The Papas
  4. Hazard | Richard Marx
  5. Hotel California | Eagles
  6. Kashmir | Led Zeppelin
  7. Empire State of Mind | Jay-Z & Alicia Keys
  8. Midnight Train to Georgia | Crystal Bowersox
  9. Karachi | AWS
  10. Hamburg Song | Keane
  11. Cemeteries of London | Coldplay
  12. Houston | R.E.M.
To listen to this playlist, click this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give your feedback!